Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little Love Bugs!!

I have to say that these two children are so loveable!! Hugs and Kisses galore!! They even give each other hugs and kisses. And all it takes is a little cuddle to make everything right in their world. For some random reason this morning I was thinking about that.

At the end of the day, at times I feel like a terrible mother, like I can't do anything right. I didn't have enough patience, I didn't teach them enough, they didn't eat healthy enough or drink enough water. And I vow that the next day I will work harder. However, I look at them, and I can think that there is one thing I know I am doing right. They are loved. These children are my heart and my world, and they know that. I think the fact that they are so loveable is a testament to the fact that they are showered with love. And in the big picture of things, if I have to choose between them eating enough green beans, or getting enough love....I'll choose LOVE anyday!!!

One thing I never want my children to doubt is how much I love them. And just like a cuddle from mommy makes things right in their world, a cuddle from them can chase away the rain clouds in my world!!!!

0 comments: