Today is officially Jazmine's "half birthday". :) My baby is 2 1/2. From today on she is closer to the age of 3 than 2. How did that happen? Where did the time go??
Last night my upstairs neighbor had her sister over. Her sister has a baby girl that is 10 days old. I was absolutely fascinated with how TINY the baby was. I was actually afraid to hold her. I asked how much she weighed, and at the doctors appointment 2 days earlier she was 6lbs 10oz. Jazmine was smaller than that!!!!! She was 6lbs 5oz. Here I was afraid to hold this baby, and my own baby had been smaller. How can I not remember??
Jazmine is growing into such a little girl. She loves shoes. Is picky about her clothes. Has to have her purse before we go to the store. She is independent, tough, stubborn, hilarious, kind, thoughtful, loving, polite. Yes, she drives me absolutely batty some days with her bull-headedness...yet I am so extremely proud of her! How, I wonder, did I get so lucky to have such a smart wonderful little girl??
Friday, August 1, 2008
Two and a half
Posted by Jenn at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, you have a smart, beautiful, wonderful girl because you are all those things yourself. She looks up to you and loves you. You're such a good mommy!
Happy half birthday, Jaz!
Post a Comment