One of the worst parts of the puppy in an apartment is that I can't just let him outside. I must take him out, despite the weather, so we can take a leisurely stroll. (*sarcasm*) Well the other day I put his leash on to go out and Jazmine said she wanted to go. I told her no, she wasn't dressed, and that I would be right back in. (I take him right out front, so they can see me through the window, and I can see them.) When I walked back in, Jazmine told me she was ready to go outside. This is what I saw.....
Now Isaac isn't as quick as Jazmine, yet, although he had managed to put shoes on. Just don't tell daddy that they were Jazmine's pink princess shoes....
Saturday, January 10, 2009
More Classic Jazzie Mae
Posted by Jenn at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment