Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Box House

The last month we have had the box from our TV in the hallway. UGH! We had to keep it, though, because to return it in the first 30 days you need ALL original packaging. And we had already returned it once because of a burnt out pixel. Anyway...Monday our 30 days was over, but instead of getting to take it out to the dumpster, Daddy made a "house" for the kids out of it. *Sigh* I guess I can put up with it a few more days... ;)




3 comments:

We 5 Peas said...

Heheh!! The "non toy" toys are always the best! I love Jaz's huge smile, you can tell she was loving that box! And I know Isaac was right behind her doing everything she was doing and loving it, too!

Julie said...

Your children are so easy to please!

Braiden and his family said...

cheap entertainment:)