The year is more than halfway over, and the last couple months I feel I have done nothing to stick to my New Years Resolution. (click here if you want to read) As I was searching Amazon for a book or two to read that would help me to refocus, I stumbled upon a TON of books for the children. Although I wanted to order everything, I had to choose one or two...LOL. Anyway, what better way to help keep me focused, and bring Jesus into our house on a very daily basis, (other than nightly singing of Jesus Loves Me and prayer time) than to read these books with the children. One book for reading every morning at breakfast, and one for bedtime before our nightly singing session. I am soooooo excited for the books to get here!!!

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Books for the Children
Posted by Jenn at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ooo i'm going to go check out those books! let me know how ya'll like them!
Post a Comment