Monday, August 30, 2010

Wowzers....it's been over a month!!!!

I just looked and my last post was July 22nd!! Wowzers!!! Sorry!! But if it makes it any better...we've been busy!! And I do have some cute pics! :)
Cherry picking in the front yard

Some sidewalk chalk artwork
Car Wash Fun for Recycle Love
More car wash fun
Some EXHAUSTED car wash children after a day of 107 heat...
A dress up party for Nalia's birthday
And our princess had to make a wardrobe change
Isaac was our King of Pop
And of course there has to be karaoke...Twinkle Twinkle in this case...  :)
Dressing up for one of Mommy's Recycle Love meetings
Doesn't everyone dress as a ballerina to go to a football field?
Enjoying the Recycle Love Festival
She was telling me we need TWO bouncy houses for next years Recycle Love Festival..lol

1 comments:

Braiden and his family said...

I cant believe its been so long since Ive been to the blog! I adore these pics!! So cute!