A couple weeks ago I decided to brave a craft where we make Christmas Trees instead of Gingerbread Houses....(thought being trees could be a more independent craft where as a house they'd need more help with). It turned out great and they had a ton of fun. It was funny to watch it bring out each of their different personalities during the process. Jazmine, my creative perfectionist, trying to stick to patterns, putting marshmallow seats in a perfect circle around the tree so people could sit and look at it. While there is Isaac...totally pumped to go at first, realizes that it's kind of time consuming and tedious, so looking to take the easy way out and try to talk Mommy into doing it for him. :)
And in case you were wondering....pretty sure I am STILL finding green places to clean.... hahaha
Monday, December 20, 2010
Craft time fun! (photo overload)
Posted by Jenn at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute idea....your kids are so stinkin cute. they did a really good job too.
Wow! I didn't even know this blog existed! Very nice! I wish I had time to do something like this! Trees are a great idea (that I will be stealing :)). The kids will love that! Merry Christmas!
Kim
Post a Comment