Thursday, January 7, 2010

All about dinosaurs

Did you know........that according to my 3 yr old daughter, pterodactyls and pteranodons are almost the same, but have definite differences. "only most people don't know that". Well, okay then, Jazzie Mae.... Mama didn't know that either! :)

And speaking of dinosaurs....it appears my son has a special place in his heart for them. He will NOT eat his dinosaur chicken nuggets that Mama bought. (Yes, I know they are not healthy...cut me a little slack...LOL) In fact, when I took a bite of one to show him that they tasted good, he gasped and yelled...."MOMMY! Why did you do that? Now he can't see. Would you like your head bit off?" Well, Isaac....I guess not. :) So now his dinosaurs are cut up into tiny pieces before being place on his plate, and he gladly will eat the lunch put before him. And he tries to ignore that sissy is gladly pointing out that she just bit the tyrannosaurus rex's head off. :)

1 comments:

Brandi Bailey said...

Hehehe, how cute!