Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random pouting and kindness....

The children have been able to be outside playing for the last couple days, so they are struggling with what remembering what is appropriate indoor vs outdoor play today while the rain is pouring down outside. Earlier today they were in time out for throwing a basketball indoors and for breaking their closet door. This is the pic I snuck in because I just couldn't help it....
At this point in time, Isaac was busy telling me that I was ruining their lives and it wasn't fair....LOL. That boy, I tell ya! ;)

Later, Jazmine came up to me being the sweet hearted child that she is and handed me a ball on top of a stack of blocks. She said it was chocolate chip mint ice cream on a cone to thank me for making her her favorite lunch. I love them!!!