Monday, April 5, 2010

Their own rooms

The children each have their own rooms now. Once we had an extra bedroom, considering Jazmine had taken to hiding her favorite toys so Isaac wouldn't break them, I figured a little bit of space wouldn't do any harm. They are GREAT at sharing....and share they do. Anything and everything. However, Isaac breaks whatever he can, whenever he can. And when he broke a very special "gift" from her Sunday School teacher a few weeks ago, she hasn't trusted him with her "special" toys yet. Anyway....with an empty bedroom I split some toys up and they each have their own space. My favorite part of it all, is how it has been working. They play in one room. Together they move to the next. When it's time to clean, they TOGETHER clean first one room, and then the other. I love it and I praise them for it. When bed time comes, they get a choice... sleep over in one of the two rooms, or sleeping alone in theirs. So far they have slept in Jaz's room together half the time, and alone the other half. Here are my "babies"......


0 comments: