Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day at the park

The weather has been crazy around here, and therefore the children have been stuck inside more often than not. We got a decent amount of time without rain the other day, so we found a new park to take the children to. (Sorry for the pictures....I did what I could with editing, but my camera is in poor shape and needs retired! LOL)

Walking towards the train


Jazmine peeking under a huge rock sculpture

Isaac messing around

Jazmine *not* so patiently waiting for her brother to slide

And he's off again!

Gotta love the swings!!

2 comments:

Braiden and his family said...

Too Cute! They look like they are having tons of fun!

Cara said...

I looked throught all your recent posts and omg your babies are growing up, Jen! They are such beautiful little kids! And happy! Doin' a great job, mama!!!