Yesterday my baby girl turned 5! I can hardly believe it. When I was pregnant with her, we were told it was a boy. We spent 4 months planning on a boy, only to have the doctor say "Congratulations on your daughter". A mother's heart knows things, and whey they told me I had a daughter, for some reason I wasn't surprised, I think I had known all along. Maybe that is why I never could write the "boy" name in her baby book while I was pregnant.
Jazmine is turning into such an amazing young lady. She is smart, honest, she has the most tender heart, she has a love of the Lord that is inspiring, she is creative and off in the clouds half of the time, yet her mind works so logically and she is so organized and determined and can be so OCD like her mama. I look at this beautiful young lady the Lord saw fit to bless me with, and all I can think is "Thank you!".
Here is a peek at each year for the past 5 yrs.....
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Jazmine Mae Skye
Posted by Jenn at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment