So we took an impromptu trip to the beach a few days ago. We managed to hit up the coast from Lincoln City all the way to Bandon. Newport and Florence were our overnight stays, the other beaches were stop offs along the way. The children had a blast. We ate at a cute little diner in Florence where the kids got to sit in a 55 Chevy Bel-Air that was made into a table. They loved it! (No pics of that, sorry!) We stopped and did a lot of playing on the beach, hit up the Newport Aquarium, and even stopped by their favorite playground in Bandon. It was nice to get away for a couple days, though since we weren't planning a trip, I am now busy playing catch-up. Haha! TOTALLY worth it, though! Here are a few (okay, okay, I'll admit it...A LOT) of pics of our couple days away.
Poor, poor, poor blogger! I was overloading it with all my pics!!! Okay, here are a few, more posted later, and PLENTY more on Facebook very soon!!!
1 comments:
Hello! I am ashamed to say that I havent checked your blog in quite sometime. I loved all the pix. Looked like the Xmas decorating craft project was yummy! I laughed when I saw the one of Isaac licking his fingers!
Beach trip looked like a blast although I think you need to have someone take a pix of you and Lenny together.
Much Love.
Dad, Jenn & Amy Lynn
Post a Comment