Well, the last couple days have not been super easy days for me. And when things get too overwhelming, I always make myself smile by thinking of the little things the kids do throughout the day before I go to sleep at night. Some of the things that always make me smile....
~ The way Isaac grins up at me with his two bottom teeth like he just won the lottery every time I go to pick him up
~ Jazmine saying "luv you"
~Isaac rolling around on the floor with his blanket over his head. It is his FAVORITE game, and when you pull the blanket off he laughs so hard you swear he's going to cry!
~Jazzie hearing the theme song to "king of Queens" and running to me saying "mommy our song" and starts dancing
~Isaac and his crazy excitement when it is time to eat! He squels and kicks and starts jumping. You'd think he was starved.
~Jazmine and her exasperated "Ahhh MaMA!!!!" everytime she thinks I am being silly or am being unfair.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Little blessings...
Posted by Jenn at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those sound like very good reasons to smile, those things would help anyone through a rough day....... :)
Awww, how sweet. I actually pictured them doing all of those things, and it made me smile! Especially Jaz saying "love you." I can't wait until Madelyn starts talking... :D
Post a Comment