Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Babies


Well we went to see Santa. Actually, I took the kids to try on Saturday, and they started crying so I left. I wasn't going to traumatize them. Yesterday daddy came along, too, to try to help. Well, Jazmine started screaming because she was scared of Santa since it was someone trying to hold her that she didn't know. (I feel like a terrible mommy because her "world" consists of me, Lenny, and a little family - no day care or anything for extra interaction with people she doens't know). Anyway, since Jaz started crying, Isaac started to also. I was ready to grab the kids and leave, but Lenny and the photographer both said we might as well get the picture because they were already crying and it would be a humerous memory.


Needless to say, I gave in and we got the photo. At first I was NOT amused and was very upset. For starters, my children always behave in public, and secondly Jazmine's pic was so good last year I was still holding on to false hopes I could get a good one two years in a row. However, the more I look at the picture, and the more I think back to the whole event, I see the humor in it. I am even starting to like the picture.