In previous persidential voting years, it has basically just been me voting for my choice. This year is different. I don't know if it is the fact that I am older. Or the fact that I now have children's futures to think of that influences the way I think. Or if it is the candidate. But for the first time I am truly supporting a candidate. I will shout it loud and clear to anyone who will listen. I have made no secret about the fact that I can not stand Bush, nor, of course, did I vote for him. I voted for what I thought was the "lesser of two evils". For this years Presidential race, I admit I had been torn at first. Hilary offered some things that I really liked. But after tons of research...Barack Obama has my vote! One Hundred Percent. And I had to share because it is the first time I have felt passionately about a candidate.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Obama
Posted by Jenn at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment