Thursday, February 21, 2008

Isaac's latest update

No, No, No... That is Isaac's latest addition to his vocabulary. So anytime you tell him no, he turns around and says "no, no". It's actually pretty funny!

He has also lately started insisting on feeding himself. That is fun to clean up after! He makes such a mess and so much of the food ends up NOT in his mouth, that I put easily 3 or 4 times the amount of food on his tray as I do Jaz.

Another one of his favorite things to do is to pull himself up on your pant leg and then "walk" around with you. Needless to say it makes walking more difficult for me, but he is getting good practice.

Lastly, when Jaz takes his toys away from him to play with herself, he no longer sits and cries about it. He tackles her to get it back. So it ends up that she is the one crying. It is hilarious to watch this almost 9 month old tackle his big sister. I have a feeling there will be alot of refereeing with these two....

0 comments: