Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 things I love about being a Mom

My computer is not cooperating, so these are not in any particular order!



1- The fun messes
2. Never knowing what they just put in their mouths
3. The absolute silliness and joy in simple things
4. Holidays are way more fun!
5. Hanging out at the park is acceptable again
6. That first moment when you fall in love with them
7. The love and admiration between siblings
8. Meal time is a whole new ballgame!
9. The adorable things you can dress them up in!
10. Bathtime is a great way to end the day with a smile.




5 comments:

parkersmom said...

Very sweet Jen! They all made me smile :)

Robin said...

those are all awesome reasons! Great pics!

Lace said...

What beautiful pictures! You have such adorable children.

We 5 Peas said...

I love them all! So cute and very well put! :)

Cara said...

I love your pictures, especially the ones with Jazzie and Isaac together! Great photos!