Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Sunday Grandma, Auntie Kristi, and cousins Kayla, Monea, and Nate came to visit for the night. We took all the children (including the neighbors little boy) and had Diana and Megan even join us going to a pumpkin patch I found here in town for the day. There was a ton of festivities going on and the admission was by far the cheapest around! (Comes in handy when there are more than 10 people going!) The children, even though Jaz and Isaac were both sick, had a ton of fun! Isaac loved the tractor and all the animals, and Jazmine even got to ride on a horse for the first time!


2 comments:

Braiden and his family said...

I love the pumpkin patch pics! They are so cute!

Lace said...

The last picture is so cool. I love it! Oh and btw I love the blog decor! :)