Monday, December 15, 2008

A nice little Arctic Blast

We got a nice little blast of winter this weekend and it is expected to stay until at least Sunday. We took the children outside right when it started getting snowy. I took them out again today, but I didn't allow them to stay out too long since it was so darn cold! They both love it! Isaac is obsessed with snowballs, and he keeps falling over like the child in Christmas Story and can't get back up. Jazmine keeps planting her face in the snow to eat it and thinks making snow angels is the best thing ever!




4 comments:

We 5 Peas said...

Toooo cute! I'm jealous. Can Maddy and I come play in the snow??

Cara said...

Don't you love snow? Free and lots of fun! :) They are so darn cute!

Robin said...

your page just makes me feel cold. cute pics though!!

Braiden and his family said...

I want some snow!!! The kids look so adorable all bundled up!