Monday, October 19, 2009

The heart of my child...

We had family visiting this weekend, and had fun hanging out and heading to the Pumpkin Patch. I have a ton of pics to share (quite a few over on FaceBook already), but will share those here tomorrow. For today, I wanted to share these couple pics, and a quick insight into the heart of my son.

One of the fun things the children liked at this farm were the horses to ride. Jazmine was old enough to actually circle the arena on the horse, and LOVED it as much as last year.


Then there is my little (big) Isaac. He was not old enough to get to circle on the horse, so he was stuck sitting in the middle of the circle just hanging out on the horse..."For insurance reasons". I admit, I didn't give my son enough credit. Here I was feeling bad for him, since he had to just sit still and watch Sissy circle around him, but he was no where near my line of thinking. He was non-stop chatting. And all he was chatting about was "I have the fastest horse of all. We are going so super fast! Nobody can catch up to us we are so fast. The fastest of all! Super super fast!" The rest of the day, and even still today, all he can talk about is how he had the "fastest horse of all". *sigh*... I just love them!!


1 comments:

ashley said...

Hi! you had some quesstions about adoption. Email me at ashleyskiles29@msn.com. I would love to answer your questions and help you in whatever way that I can-