Jazmine has recently been very bothered by something.... it will distract her in the middle of dinner ... it keeps her from falling asleep at night ....it has her going off on tangents in the middle of a conversation ....it is seriously a major dilemma for her. After weeks of her struggling with this dilemma, I am happy to report we are past it. All is well in the world.
"MOMMY!!!! I FINALLY figured it out! I finally know what I want to be when I grow up!!"
"That's great, Jazmine!! But remember, like I told you before, you have plenty of time to figure it out still."
"I don't need time Mommy. I FINALLY know!!"
"Well, then you better tell me! Is it a SuperHero still? Or Ballerina? Or a Princess?"
"NOPE! This is so exciting Mommy! I want to be the person who moves all the big rocks that are in the way for people. I will eat more vegetables so I can be strong enough to move them all by myself with my big muscles I'll grow."
"That sounds very exciting! You will love that! Thanks so much for telling me."
"I know mommy, I was getting worried. I thought I'd never figure it out....... "
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Major Dilemma
Posted by Jenn at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment