Wow! How time flies! My "baby" just turned 3 on Saturday. I have no idea how it happened. One day I am miserably huge and pregnant, eating all the pineapple in the world trying to induce labor, the next I am cuddling the happiest baby in the entire world, the next day we are in full on "Terrible 2's" (by the age of 1..LOL) and now he is Mr. Independent who can't wait to go to school and hardly ever needs Mommy's help for anything any more. :( It breaks my heart he is growing so fast, but it warms me to my very soul the young boy he is turning into. Here are a few pictures from his big day....
Monday, May 24, 2010
Someone just turned 3!!!!!
Posted by Jenn at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cant believe he is already 3!!
Super cute photos! Both kiddos are adorable. Love the new site layout too! Great job :) Looks like a fantastic birthday!
Post a Comment