Yesterday we took Jazmine into the toddler room at the church again. This was her second time there. She didn't fuss at all, and just looked at me as I walked out of the room, and went back to the books she was looking at. There were more children there this week than last (probably because everyone overslept last week because they forgot their clocks needed changed!).
Lenny and I did much better this week and only checked on her three times. Also, we kept her there almost the whole time, only snagging her 10 minutes early. At first she was still shy, but she was walking around looking at things and children. By halfway through her time in there she was playing with the other kids! :)
I was so excited that she wasn't just sitting there observing with those big blue eyes and was actually playing! Because it broke my heart to see her sitting all by herself last week. I have a feeling next week may just go even better!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Church Daycare Part 2
Posted by Jenn at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment