Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just checking in

Isaac is now walking (he has been doing it about a week, but is just now making an extra effort to do it alot more)!! I will put video up of it in a couple days, but he is so funny! He falls, and then claps for himself along with us, then gets up to try again. Jazzie loves it, too, and always tells him "good job Buddy," and "one more time". He is also just like his sister, and has already been trying to run. In fact, that is the main reason he falls when he falls. He likes to try to take off running after his sister. They are pretty funny.

Jaz has been talking like crazy. And I often wonder where the things she says come from. Today I asked her about if she wanted to go big girl potty, and she looks at me and says "I suppose", then heads to the bathroom. I suppose????? Where did THAT come from? LOL! Yesterday, I was having her say her name so my friend on the phone could hear her say it, and she said it kind of quiet so I asked her to say her name again. She says "I already said it, Mama!!". Oh Boy!!

They have been keeping very busy this last week, leaving me barely any time to breathe. However, they do make me stop and laugh out loud more times in a day than I can count, so I guess it balances out!!!

1 comments:

Braiden and his family said...

YEAH FOR walking Isaac!!!!