Isaac is a little paper eating monster. If there is a single scrap of paper in this house he will find it and try to eat it. No matter what I do to keep it away from him, with Jaz's help he always gets his hand on something! When I hear the distinct sound of paper tearing I instantly stop whatever I am doing to get to him. The funniest part is that he KNOWS he isn't supposed to do it. So now when I come running to take the paper away, he does one of two things....
~He either shoves the paper all in his mouth as fast as he can and tries to keep me from getting it out of his mouth.
~Or he takes off running with it obviously thinking he is faster than mommy. Oh, and he laughs as he is running away... :)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Paper Monster
Posted by Jenn at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment