Wow!! Talk about a "traumatic" weekend for mommy!! This weekend I really feel like I have lost my "babies". Jazmine got a brand new "Big Girl Bed", and Isaac moved officially from his infant car seat to a convertable car seat. I know it sounds silly, they are such simple things. But for some reason they are huge to me.
To top it off, today at church, when we took Jazmine to the daycare, she couldn't wait to go!! She practically didn't even want to give mommy a kiss because she was so excited to get to play with all the other kids and the cool toys.
If these little things are so emotional for me, I can already imagine what the future holds with all the "Firsts" and major events in their wonderful lives that are yet to come. I am so happy that the kids are growing so well and are such well-adjusted children. But I do kind of miss those little newborns that it seems they were just yesterday.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Operation Overload!!!
Posted by Jenn at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww, hugs! just think of all the FIRSTS still left to come!!
you will be the mom that cries her head off as the kids go to school. you need to buy lots of kleenex now!
Post a Comment