Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cute as can be!

Isaac has learned a few more things and words this past week or so. He starts dancing when you tell him to dance. He has found his nose. Whenever I say it he touches it. Although he only says "no" still. Working on the "se" part of the word. LOL!

The other one he learned to say is "rub rub". Jazmine loves lotion, and when I first let her have some in her hands, I taught her to "rub rub" and showed her how to rub her hands together. So now Jazmine calls lotion "rub rub". Well, Isaac now also calls it that. And every time he says it he actually rubs his hands together, too. It's pretty cute!! (We are working on Jaz calling it lotion...she just doesn't like the word...lol!)

Jazmine has started turning into a Little Miss Mommy. It's pretty cute. When Isaac wakes up from a nap, she tells me "I get him" and runs into the bedroom. She then grabs his hand as I lift him out of the crib. Then she gets all excited and says "I got him, Mommy!! I got him for you!" Also, in the bathtub, when Isaac stands up, she carefully wraps her arms around his waist and says "sit down, buddy" and pulls him down. And she is so gentle. She practically actually sits him down. The other thing she does is when they are playing outside in the "yard" if he starts to wander off, she runs to him and grabs his hand and leads him back to the porch saying "I got him, mommy."

0 comments: