My poor babies are sick. Last Wednesday night, in the middle of the night, (like 2am) Isaac had a fever. He still had it when he woke up on Thursday and had it all day. It was only 100.5 most the day. Nothing major, and he was a little more cuddly, but wasn't acting sick so I assumed it was from teething. (He has 4 teeth coming in right now).
Then on Friday (when it was 100 degrees outside, LITERALLY) Jaz was a little lethargic, but I figured it was the heat. However, when I went to put sunblock on her in the afternoon because Daddy was on his way home and we were going grocery shopping she was BURNING UP!! So I took her temp and it was 101.4. I gave her some Tylenol and it came down a little. We went grocery shopping and came straight home.
Poor Jaz's temperature by dinner time was 102.9. She was miserable. (How terrible is that to have a FEVER when it is 100 degrees outside and not have air conditioning??) Poor girl!!
So, all weekend Jaz has had a fever. It hasn't been as high as it got Friday evening, but still a fever. Isaac got another fever yesterday. They are both so whiny and fussy. Isaac started getting all stuffed up yesterday and couldn't sleep very well last night since he had a hard time breathing. And Jaz and Isaac both started this AWFUL deep-in-the-chest cough this morning. Poor kids!! I hope they get to feeling better soon. It has been a looooong weekend.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sick babies
Posted by Jenn at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Feel better soon babies!!! Mommy needs her sanity!
can i make a suggestion..........the font on your page is soooooooo curly Q that i can barely read it and the color almost matches the background!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P i had to give you a bad time about it......
well look at that your font is a different color!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Post a Comment