Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's been awhile!

Sorry it's been so long since any updates or pics. My FABULOUS computer (not!) crashed. However, thanks to my wonderful brother I am back up and operating until I finally buy a new one.

We have been going to the Riverfront park alot more since the weather is trying to get better. That is a trip that requires the car so we do that whenever Lenny isn't working. The kids love it and we really like it too. Of course the kids and I still walk to the neighborhood park during the day weather permitting. Also, since we are on the ground floor and there is grass off of our patio, I am able to sit outside while the kids play. I can even be doing the dishes and they are less than 10 feet away. It is the kids new favorite thing to do while we are at home.

Isaac is teething like crazy again. One more new one through and two more working on cutting. Plus he has entered the TRUE temper tantrum phase. Both of those combined have equaled some fun times!

Jazmine somehow has started the "I want" phase. Not sure where she learned it. Add to that the whiny phase. Ugh! One child and their phases is enough, but both of them in such cranky times....I have definately had my fair share of headaches this past week!

0 comments: