Like I said, Jaz got a new bed. I was very worried about how the transition would go. But it has actually (knock on wood) gone easy so far. The first night she refused to fall asleep in it, so she fell asleep in our bed. Then I moved her into hers. She woke up about midnight and ran into our room. I tried to get her to go back to hers, but she was having none of that, so I let her stay.
The next night, she actually fell asleep in her bed. She was so exhausted I figured it was just because she would probably fall asleep anywhere by that point in time. But then she fell asleep there again last night. Both of those nights she woke up in the middle of the night, but I sat with her until she fell back asleep and she was fine.
I think she may just be starting to get used to it! Here is a pic of her in it...yes, I know that girls beds are supposed to be all pink and stuff, but well...she stole my blanket from me!! It's her fav to be covered up in. She has her "comfort" blankie that you see in the corner of the bed, and the Mariner's one. They are her "must haves".

2 comments:
girls are in now way expected to have all frilly pink crap on their beds!!!!!!!!!!! don't conform to society's standards of what they want the little girls to like!!!!!!!!!! LOL i am glad she has all black bed and a blue blanket!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats so cool! I love her bed the way it is, she looks completely zonked out!
Post a Comment