Monday, April 14, 2008

Random Tidbits

Nothing super exciting these days, but here are a couple random bits of info...

Saturday was sunny and 80....GORGEOUS! So we headed to the ocean. Jazmine has loved the beach always, but this was Isaacs first time not being in the stroller and actually walking. He was so adorable...even though he was PETRIFIED of the sand. LOL! He either had to be being held or sitting on the blanket touching me in some way. Jazmine was having fun getting soaked and playing and digging in the sand. They were so cute. I know...I know...where are the pics?? Well, I will hopefully have them up and posted by Thursday. :)

Yesterday Jazmine randomly came up to me after having taken off all her clothes and said she needed to put on her ballet dress. Didn't know she had one...lol. So I pulled a dress out of the closet that I didn't care that she played in and put that on. Next thing I know she is spinning all around the living room saying "Look at me! I'm a great ballet dancer." She is so funny and such a sponge. I always tell her she is a "great dancer" and she is obviously listening!!

Isaac has entered the "I need to be touching mom at all times stage." He is pretty much by my side constantly the last couple days. Jazmine only was in that stage for about a month, so I am holding out hope! He has also (at his own insistence) started eating with silverware. And I must say...he is almost as good with spoons and forks as Jaz is.

1 comments:

Braiden and his family said...

So totally crazy to me that Isaac is using silverware to eat! Braiden has NO IDEA how to use a fork or spoon! YEAH ISAAC!