Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A very LONG day...

Yesterday was "one of those days". Both kids were off their daily schedules. Jaz woke up too early, but still wouldn't take a nap. And Isaac never took his AM nap because Jaz woke up early and he was too excited. So both kids were great until about noon, then it was all downhill from there. Crying, fussy, whining, temper tantrums....just general chaos. On those type of days, I always like to remind myself of some of the good things...
~I love how Jazmine has me kiss her "owies" as many times as it takes for her to decide it feels better
~I love how Isaac has the most contagious laugh I have ever heard
~I love how Jaz and Isaac are practically inseperable
~I love how Isaac has to run into the living room just to see mama every few minutes while he is playing in their room
~I love how Jazmine tries to kiss Isaac's "owies" to make them feel better

0 comments: